America's Best Inns & Suites Franchise Agreement Information
The America's Best Inns & Suites Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) / Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC)
contains 23 categories of rich, detailed insider information covering nearly every facet of this franchise business. As such, the America's Best Inns & Suites FDD / UFOC is a must-purchase document for anyone thinking of buying into the America's Best Inns & Suites franchise, investing in the franchisor, analyzing the franchise system, selling into the franchise system, or researching the industry overall.
America's Best Inns & Suites FDD PDF - What it Contains
This information-packed FDD PDF download report, running approximately 150-250 pages, offers a privileged window into nearly every aspect of the business, and often includes the following materials:
- full text of the America's Best Inns & Suites franchise agreement (the franchisor / franchisee contract);
- detailed breakdowns of all franchise fees;
- explanations of the franchise's start-up capital and ongoing cash requirements (including store build-out costs, ongoing royalty payments, and marketing expenses);
- descriptions of financing options and assistance offered by the franchisor or affiliated third-parties, if any;
- disclosure of designated and approved suppliers, franchisees' mandatory purchases, and any rebates received from vendors as a result of franchisee purchases;
- overviews of site selection requirements and exclusivity of territory rights for franchisees, if any;
- descriptions of initial training program modules and ongoing support;
- operating manual length and table of contents (in most cases);
- a detailed list of current and projected units in the system, broken down by all 50 states;
- names and contact information of former and current franchisees in the franchise system (great for speaking with those who know the system best, marketing to franchisees, or conducting research surveys);
- historical franchise financial performance figures (critical for building financial models and business plans);
- earnings claims tables (for franchisors supplying Item 19s);
- disclosures of any affiliated franchise systems, brands, entities, parent corporations, or subsidiaries;
- franchise litigation and bankruptcy history; and
- profiles and conflict-of-interest disclosures of all key executives.
Why Buy the America's Best Inns & Suites Franchise Disclosure Document?
If you're serious about understanding the America's Best Inns & Suites business and/or the industry, there's no single better source of information than this America's Best Inns & Suites UFOC / FDD PDF download package.
Typical buyers of this report include potential franchise owners (franchisees), franchise industry members, franchise suppliers / vendors, competitors, financial analysts, equity research analysts, hedge fund analysts, private equity investors, investment bankers, management consultants, and market research firms.
Shop with confidence: Headquartered in New York City, FranchiseHelp.com has been the leader in franchise research, documents, and information since 1996, and was recently awarded a Top Website recognition by the Wall Street Journal!
A trusted resource since 1996, FranchiseHelp.com has been featured by the following publications and institutions: